The Outreach Fund has been put in place to offer financial assistance to the students in need at Hilliard Darby High School. These funds will be made available when no other community resources are obtainable. Our goal is to provide help to our student population who have needs that have fallen through the cracks.
Example of how this fund will be used:
- To provide co-pay for prescriptions that may be needed
- To help with sports physical expenses, to keep kids involved and off the streets
- To provide winter coats and other clothing and hygiene needs
- To provide lunch to a student that does not qualify for the school lunch program and will otherwise go hungry
- To help pay other fees that may prevent a student from an opportunity for success here at Darby High School.
The request for funds will be submitted to the PTO by the staff here at Darby High School. There is a panel of people made up of Darby administrative staff, guidance counselors, a school nurse and the PTO. They will decide if the students needs should be met with this fund. No money will be handed to the student in need but instead the expense will be handled.
For Darby Staff Only:
Download Request For Assistance Form
This outreach fund would not be available without the support of our generous donors in this Darby family and the Hilliard community. Please consider making a donation to the Outreach Fund at Darby High School and support our students. To make a donation download a donation form to mail or deliver the form to the Darby school office.
Hilliard Darby High School
PTO, Outreach Fund
4200 Leppert Road
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
We will respect the privacy of our donors and recipients.